Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.497 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,885TL (1,683 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)