Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 973 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.508 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,063TL (1,443 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)