Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 134% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,091TL (€1,216) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)