Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 139% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,789TL (€1,741) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)