Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.095 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,621TL (€2,071) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)