Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.634 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 148% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,950TL (NZ$2,259) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (28 minutes ago)