Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.552 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 135% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,121TL (NZ$2,399) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (41 minutes ago)