Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,370TL (€1,639) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)