Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 158% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,450TL (€1,175) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)