Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.696 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 324% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,174TL ($2,167) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)