Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.919 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,404TL ($1,379) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)