Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,685TL (€1,224) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)