Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.721 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 115% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,934TL (€1,045) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (about 2 hours ago)