Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,134TL (€1,566) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)