Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 92% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,012TL (€1,502) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (36 minutes ago)