Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,416TL (Rp 9,112,756) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)