Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,431TL (Rp 8,307,825) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)