Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.571 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 134% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,088TL (€1,332) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)