Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.171 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,826TL (€1,397) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)