Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,075TL (€1,230) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)