Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.580 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 176% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,956TL (£1,955) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (26 minutes ago)