Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.518 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 190% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,690TL (£1,924) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (31 minutes ago)