Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.573 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 175% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,947TL (£1,956) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (19 minutes ago)