Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.547 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 182% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,475TL (£1,864) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)