Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01146 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,958TL (258,159 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)