Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,865TL (€1,175) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (41 minutes ago)