Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,549TL (€1,389) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (23 minutes ago)