Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,919TL (€1,192) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £1,000 (25 minutes ago)