Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03937 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,591TL (65,805 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)