Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03423 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,018TL (88,173 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)