Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03281 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,753TL (83,899 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)