Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03281 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,747TL (83,714 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)