Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35774 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,622TL (10,125 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)