Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36109 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,195TL (8,848 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)