Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36415 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,554TL (9,760 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)