Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31003 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,487TL (11,246 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)