Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37165 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,992TL (8,050 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)