Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35817 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,687TL (10,293 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)