Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15876 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,068TL (19,325 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)