Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18321 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,731TL (20,365 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)