Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14993 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,641TL (24,288 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)