Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15955 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,402TL (21,322 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (25 minutes ago)