Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21257 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,184TL (24,386 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)