Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00546 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,888TL (CH$529,172) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (32 minutes ago)