Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00535 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,637TL (CH$679,237) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)