Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00535 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,162TL (CH$778,562) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ningbo costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)