Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,393TL (€1,637) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)