Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,271TL in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)