Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,847TL in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)