Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,673TL in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)