Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,438TL in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)