Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44681 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 244% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,193TL (kr 25,052) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)