Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40578 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 224% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,522TL (kr 25,931) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)