Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.674 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,772TL (5,595 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (40 minutes ago)