Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,862TL (7,274 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)