Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.746 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,218TL (6,999 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)