Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,497TL (5,576 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (40 minutes ago)