Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,589TL (6,373 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (32 minutes ago)