Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05253 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 26% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,413TL (45,938 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)