Cost of living comparison between Osaka, Japan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03069 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 165% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,596TL (¥280,136) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)