Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03762 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 177% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,933TL (¥184,306) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)