Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 158% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,370TL (¥260,316) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (22 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)