Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03549 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 166% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,650TL (¥187,375) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)