Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,252TL ($b4,019) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)