Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,273TL ($b4,435) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)