Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,970TL ($b5,346) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)