Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,893TL (€1,723) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)