Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 158% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,943TL (€1,190) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (24 minutes ago)