Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06581 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,853TL (руб 43,354) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)