Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06814 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,760TL (руб 40,496) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)