Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05987 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,871TL (руб 47,959) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (32 minutes ago)