Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06371 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,543TL (руб 55,609) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)