Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05575 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,103TL (руб 55,660) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)