Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37953 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,067TL (18,621 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)