Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42582 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 144% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,623TL (17,902 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)