Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46314 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 161% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,256TL (13,508 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (35 minutes ago)