Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03085 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,877TL (158,111 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)