Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04000 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,754TL (118,830 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)