Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03483 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,980TL (142,991 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)