Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03327 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,282TL (98,661 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (32 minutes ago)