Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,120TL (3,735 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)