Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.906 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,852TL (3,148 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)