Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,402TL (3,941 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)