Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.991 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,783TL (2,809 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)