Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 700 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 103% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,470TL (€996) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)