Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,215TL (€972) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Long Beach, California costs $1,105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)