Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.196 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,670TL (3,070 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)