Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.125 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,886TL (3,455 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)