Cost of living comparison between Opole, Poland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.779 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,874TL (4,972 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)