Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,218TL (4,563 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)