Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,248TL (4,770 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (44 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)