Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,978TL (3,701 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)