Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01108 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,829TL (255,353 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)