Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00974 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,353TL (241,539 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)