Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,884TL (3,968 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)