Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.775 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,676TL (4,746 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)