Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,957TL (3,539 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)