Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,251TL (4,163 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)