Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07067 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,579TL (Php36,488) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (30 minutes ago)