Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07848 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,605TL (Php33,197) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)