Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07735 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,795TL (Php36,131) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)