Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16856 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,738TL (22,175 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)