Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.523 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,647TL ($1,319) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (42 minutes ago)