Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03260 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,781TL (¥85,292) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)