Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03260 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,608TL (¥110,673) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)