Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03307 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,799TL (¥114,859) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)