Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03153 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,057TL (¥223,809) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)