Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03213 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 146% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,654TL (¥175,944) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)