Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03235 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,960TL (¥184,222) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)