Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06756 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,112TL (31,255 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)