Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07913 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,819TL (35,622 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)