Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13583 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,207TL (23,608₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 3 hours ago)