Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13391 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,111TL (30,702₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)