Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13739 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,759TL (27,362₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (36 minutes ago)