Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14871 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,190TL (21,455₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)