Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13753 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,422TL (17,607₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (40 minutes ago)