Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 136% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,669TL (kr14,906) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)