Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 170% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,029TL (kr11,244) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)