Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,539TL (GH₵3,844) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)