Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04301 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,777TL (¥134,327) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)