Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03173 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,385TL (¥169,721) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)