Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,761TL (¥210,270) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)