Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20032 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,735TL (Mex$ 13,653) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (33 minutes ago)