Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20460 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,527TL (Mex$ 12,352) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (43 minutes ago)