Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.627 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,029TL (€1,303) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)