Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 127% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,138TL (€1,342) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)