Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03486 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,114TL (¥175,412) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)