Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03549 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,447TL (¥153,459) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)