Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,285TL (руб 53,278) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (42 minutes ago)