Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06403 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,733TL (руб 42,676) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)