Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08105 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,733TL (руб 70,731) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)