Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06659 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,799TL (руб 42,033) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)