Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,747TL (R$ 3,250) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (42 minutes ago)