Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,328TL (R$ 4,608) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (42 minutes ago)