Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,919TL (R$ 3,283) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)