Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04235 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,987TL (70,519 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)