Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03089 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,901TL (93,901 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)