Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03274 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,097TL (94,609 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)