Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02956 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,888TL (97,679 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 3,027 (about 1 hour ago)