Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03271 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,947TL (90,099 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (44 minutes ago)