Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03171 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,760TL (87,034 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)